Saturday, April 11, 2009

Race Results through Early April

This is how we roll with 5 bikes in the bus, There is actually a JR 50 hidden behind the center bike. The bus is slow and loud and has yet to give any signs of future trouble.
To catch up, the bikes have been successfully ridden to many trophies so far. Miles Thorton and C.J. rented at Talledega. Miles came in second in his race (sorry Miles, I can't remember which race that was.) C. J. has been very successful on RMN rentals with 3 firsts and a second on the 250 and 3 firsts at the CCS spring opener on my ZX10 R. I also won one; the ASRA Superstock. Thanks Walt Scheaffer at Michelin who supplied the rain tires, giving me a 1:47 sec win over the second place winner, which rocked the highbanks. Keith Hertell also has co-piloted a 250 to a top three overall finish at a CMRA Oak Hill mini endurance and a solo win at Eagles Canyon. I have a renter for Nashville which is the weekend of April 20th so I'll be there for sure. The new world order is that without a pre-renter I cannot guarantee that I will be there. With 1 pre-renter I may bring 2 bikes only on the trailer to save a bit of gas money and time. Sorry for any inconvenience but the economic realities of a no renter day have quickly become apparent.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment