Wednesday, April 29, 2009

No Nashville Photos, Pitbike Street Wheelies

Well The trip to Nashville was a long one; 11 hours in the bus, I was tripping out on the heat coming onto my feet and discovered that the boot surrounding the shifter has failed. The air coming through the hole is HOT!! I was shown how to ride the s#%t out of a 250 by both Chris and Peter both WERA regulars, Chad showed up and gave Chris a run for his money on Sunday. I watched the races from corner working stations 6 and 3 in a bid to increase revenue. A blog shoutout to Red, Guy and Maggie. You guys are really watching the riders and I personally appreciate it. The races actually were all good to watch and I remembered that I had been to this track before and not cared for it. They have changed the track up a bit since that last visit. The track seemed better on a 250 and I would recommend it to SV riders and possibly novice 600 riders. I would still say that Nashville superspeedway is definitely not a big bike track. Next event is TWS, see you there .
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment