Friday, July 3, 2009

Pit Bulls and 250's

During the week before Oak Hill I took the time to drive up to get these PitBull trailer restraint systems. They have proven easy to install and use and have freed up about 8 feet of floor space. Here are 5 bike in the space that used to fit three. Look back in the blog photos and see the difference. They are a lifetime purchase and can be adapted to many different bikes with an inexpensive retrofit kit. Installation is the drilling of 4 holes and the tightening of 4 bolts. Due to the number of stands I use and the fact that I was drilling through a few frame pieces I also bought a drill doctor. This is an amazing drill bit sharpener which made money on the first project. During this trip I also stopped by Walt Schaefers place in Altoona Al. He donated a bunch of used rain tires to the cause which should be a blast if the summer heat ever ends.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment